If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see
which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check
the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
Most Popular Articles
How to update your cPanel Contact Information or receive a notification on reaching quota limit?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
How to Edit file in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Change Language of your cPanel?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
How to Reset my cPanel Account Password?
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...